Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. REALice Canada may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective May as of 22nd, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Other Potential Cookies:
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Other third-party analytics may be used to track and measure usage of this site so we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps me understand how we to improve the site for you.
- We use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, which may include, but not be limited to, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, may set cookies through this site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes. Please research the respective privacy policies of these companies if you are interested in learning more.
Hopefully this helps you understand that I am doing everything possible to protect and keep any information secure. If you have questions about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Thank you for reading.